To optimally apportion FBH space into equipment grids and floor plans, using the latest computer aided software and in-house planning systems, based on sales information and agreed store layout principles.
- Ensure that floor plan and equipment register/library is kept up to date
- Deliver high level Floor plans including wall elevations and Product category adjacencies for sign off by FBH Selling management
- Deliver detailed equipment grids and floor plans in 2D and 3D as per national layout policy and seasonal layout principles for sign off by FBH Selling management
- Update store floor plans seasonally or as required, based on customer data, seasonal layout principles; including capturing relevant information on Excel spreadsheets
- Deliver relevant space performance reports
- Provide administration support to Selling group as regards Space planning information e.g. Floor plans, Trading density etc.
- Work with store teams to ensure floor plans are executed in-store, and manage accurate equipment and space information
- Provide store teams with guidelines on equipment usage and product group layouts to promote store chain image by store format
- Provide relevant Space planning information to all stakeholders in line with critical path for store activities e.g. new store openings, seasonal layout changes etc.
- Draughting experience on 2D/3D
- Minimum 1-2 years retail Store planning experience
- A commitment to high performance delivery
Strong influencing and communication skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret information accurately
- Passion for the brand and customer
- MS Office Suite (Proficient in Excel, Word, Power-point, Outlook)
- Planning and organising ability
- Business and commercial acumen
- Relevant tertiary qualification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Western Cape
Application Deadline: N/A