In our stores, you won’t just work the tills and stock the shelves. Here at WHSmith, it’s all about the customer. That means being helpful, listening and talking to them, no matter how busy you are. In fact, you’ll be an all-round customer service superstar, who can understand exactly what each customer wants. That means product knowledge is very important too. Naturally, you’ll have a great team there to help you. You’ll need to work together to keep the store well stocked and tidy, even when it’s busy.
- The rest will come. If you can offer us some flexibility to help us cover peak times such as ‘Back to School’ all the better!
- In return, we’ll try to be flexible too, by offering some part-time and weekend jobs, family-friendly hours and various other arrangements.
- At WHSmith, if you want to get on, we’ll positively encourage you. As a Sales Assistant, there’s nothing stopping you becoming a future Store Manager or working in one of our Head Offices!
- Perhaps surprisingly, what you don’t need is bags of retail or customer service experience.
- We’re looking for people who have a real desire to learn and to make our customers happy! You’ll need to be a great listener, good to talk to and naturally helpful.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hitchin, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A