The Consumer IoT (CIoT) platform is an inhouse developed cloud-based platform for IoT services. The technology stack covers Java/Spring, MongoDB, many AWS native services and is continuously evolving. With your deep technical background in software engineering and automation you will be the thought leader for defining a continuously evolving technology-oriented quality portfolio that will be applied across Consumer IoT. Within Vodafone you will be the quality function of Consumer IoT and help building the pathway towards becoming a technology company
In CIoT you will work with a multidisciplinary team responsible for the design, development, and lifecycle of ultramodern CIoT product propositions. As a Quality Assurance lead, you will be accountable for defining and driving Agile QA methodologies in the product and service delivery process from an end-to-end perspective, engaging in all phases of the project and product life cycle. This covers quality planning, quality assurance, quality control, and most important continuous quality improvement.
- Embeds quality into team principles and consults members across all involved teams on all needed aspects of quality management and quality assurance.
- Defines quality standardisation and QA principles, setting up adequate auditing, monitoring, and enabling Agile delivery teams to run efficient QA during product delivery
- Establishes a QA excellence framework needed to deliver CIoT products and strategic programmes. E.g. test automation across all levels, best practises in process and tool usage to improve efficiency and effectiveness of QA team alignment of activities and objectives across virtual teams and verticals leverage data and analytics for continuous improvements
- Establishes a culture of high-quality standards and appetite for continuous improvements, which values defect prevention over defect correction.
- Engage with internal quality management function to align on cross-functional improvement initiatives and strategies
- Good understanding of IoT technologies and standards – preferably in and mobile applications.
- Proven working experience in definition of Quality strategy and QA processes in Telco/ IT industry – experience in Product Development or
- Software Engineering is an additional asset.
- Experience in agile development/SCRUM and continuous delivery processes.
- Must have a balanced mix of comprehensive technical and business skills.
- AWS Certified solution architect – desirable
- Deep understanding of REST API and web services and how to troubleshoot and verify
- Technical degree level (MSc) in Engineering or Computer Science
- Deep experience in software QA tools like with Java Rest assure, Java Junit5, Test Containers, Python, Postman, Cucumber, selenium, and mutation test tools.
- Excellent communication skills to work in an international environment split over different locations and manage stakeholders across the organisation.
- Hands on experience in mobile content related services like mobile entertainment, as well as mobile commerce and mobile data.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A