Website Valero Energy
Provides first level of support to consumer credit card customers by performing basic account maintenance and assisting in the control of credit card receivables. May occasionally provide back-up support for the credit collections function during periods of high activity.
- Processes incoming customer telephone calls at the standard volume and accuracy rates within the company standards established for 90 days and 6 months from job entry date.
- Grants credit based on standard parameters, and utilizes good credit granting skills.
- Adheres to schedule requirements, (including start times, break times, lunch times, and quit times); quality and quantity standards, as outlined on Employee Performance Reviews; and, eQuality monitored call standards.
- Develops a basic working knowledge of the proprietary computer system and telephone systems.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all aspects of the credit card customer’s account by providing basic and routine account maintenance.
- Demonstrates Valero’s Core Competencies on an ongoing basis.
- Assists in controlling credit card receivables.
- Completes basic duties associated with the Mail Team function as assigned.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Amarillo, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A