Uline’s Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they’ll enjoy while continuing to support all employees throughout their career here.
- Assist with onboarding, including sending employment information to new hires and completing both pre-employment screening items and internal new hire documentation.
- Schedule candidate interviews.
- Manage calendars.
- Monitor human resources (HR) inbox and act as the first response to candidate inquires / follow-ups when needed.
- Complete weekly recruiting summaries.
- Administer pre-employment assessments.
- Make occasional candidate travel arrangements.
- Maintain accurate candidate files throughout the recruiting process.
- Communicate candidate information to interview teams, including management and senior leadership.
- Well organized and detail-oriented with an ability to multitask.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 2+ years experience in human resources (HR).
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources (HR), business or related field.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Applicant Tracking Systems.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A