Communicate with customers regarding payment application instructions and respond to inquiries about payment options.
- Review payment data received from third-party partners and match to customer accounts.
- Conduct research and resolve payment discrepancies, including entering timely and relevant payment notes.
- Support Credit and Collections team with investigations into payment variances and application details.
- Process customer cheques, electronic payments and credit card transactions in a quick, accurate manner.
- Maintain department reports, including account analysis, reconciliations and accounting adjustments.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree or diploma preferred.
- Accounts receivable or banking experience a plus.
- AS400 experience a plus.
- At least 30 words per minute.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A