Collaborates with team members to design, develop, and maintain user interfaces and features for web applications that meet the design, functionality, and complexity needs of end users.
- Being able to deliver modules that are Front end heavy with good quality and minimal supervision
- Mentoring the juniors in the team
- Collaborating with cross functional teams to enable timely delivery with good quality.
- Note the 1-year total of specialized software engineering experience may have been gained through education and full-time work experience, additional training, coursework, research, or similar (OR some combination of these).
- The year of specialized experience is not necessarily in addition to the years of Education & full-time work experience indicated.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field OR 1-year full-time Software Engineering work experience, WHICH INCLUDES 1-year total technical software engineering experience in one or more of the following areas:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A