The Real-Time Analyst Lead is responsible for working with multiple vendor partners and cross-functional groups within the organization to meet SLA metrics, and mentor Real-Time Analysts in improving their skills and competencies.
- Work with RTA counterparts from Vendor Partners across the globe.
- Develop and mentor a group of real-time analysts.
- Produce analysis that shows performance at an intra-day, daily, and weekly level.
- Intra-day management of service levels, site efficiency, and outage compliance within established parameters during real-time situations
- 1 year of people management experience
- Experience in a GCC set-up is a plus
- Related experience on project management, process documentation, and report innovation
- 5 years of total work experience of which, at least 3 years should be in Workforce Management.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Application Deadline: N/A