Website Two Sigma
Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.Two Sigma Securities, LLC is a member of FINRA and SIPC and a registered market maker in U.S. exchange listed equities and options. Backed by a high performance, proprietary platform, the firm is a significant participant in the global markets. For more information, please visit twosigmasecurities.com.We are seeking world-class software developers to join our Options Market Making (OMM) engineering team. OMM Engineering works with traders and modelers to refine our Options trading tactics and Options trading systems.
- Solve low-latency trading problems and optimize performance-critical code.
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Build a next generation Options Market Making trading system.
- Work on communication processes for major U.S. options and futures exchanges.
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
- Assess different technologies and their applications.
- Maintain, optimize, and strengthen existing components of the trading system.
- Experience with exchange connectivity, order routing, and market data is a plus.
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
Qualification & Experience:
- Ensure that department milestones/goals are achieved in a timely fashion.
- At least 6+ years of professional software development experience.
- BS/BA degree in computer engineering / computer science.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++, knowledge of Python is beneficial.
Company: Two Sigma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A