Website Tsebo Solutions Group
The successful incumbent should have extensive client interaction as well as operational experience.
- Prepare garnishes Serve snacks or food items to people seated at the bar Keep an inventory of liquors, wines, beers, soft drinks, cream, fruits and fruit juices, coffees, teas
- Order supplies Perhaps operate computerized point of sales systems
- Collect payments for drinks and balance cash receipts
- To mix and invent drinks To serve alcohol responsibly (including refusing further service when appropriate)
- To promote their establishments To be aware of the financial goals of their establishments Wash glassware and keep the bar area clean and orderly Arrange displays of bar stock and glassware
- Use machines that automatically mix and dispense drinks.
- Have good communication skills
- Must have the stamina to work 45-50 hours per week.
- Must be able to use simple arithmetic, follow directions, remember orders, read, and write
- Be able to work quickly and safely
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Be 18 years of age Must have completed at least a matric / senior certificate
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Parow
Application Deadline: N/A