Website Tesco PLC
As a Warehouse Service Team Manager in our DC you will be utilising expertise and knowledge to identify opportunities to engage my colleagues to improve the Warehouse performance.
- To ensure availability for customers at all times.
- Supporting and engaging with the other Warehouse Managers to deliver all warehouse plans and key performance indicators, whilst spotting talent, providing mentoring and developing people for their next role
- Ensuring your team are well trained, validated and capable to deliver in their roles
- Managing your team to deliver Warehouse routines in line with the Operating model, ensuring delivery of accurate goods to stores.
- Understanding what is important as a Warehouse Manager, using results and actions from colleagues to improve working practices and maintain a healthy relationship with the team
- Delivering all security routines and maintain a legally compliant and safe place to work.
- To be a great communicator who will share knowledge, experience and best practices, you understand the importance of what you do and working collaboratively across the distribution centre to deliver results.
- To have energy and drive to deliver beyond expectation.
- To be a natural and welcoming with colleagues putting them at the heart of whatever you do. You take the time to listen and understand others, building strong relationships with your colleagues.
- To use your energy and resilience to keep momentum going. To act quickly, making decisions based on what is right for your colleagues.
- Ability to always look for ways to build and deliver new initiatives to help improve your department and our business for customers and colleagues.
- To do the right thing whether everything is going well or times are tough, and know how to consistently be at your best, you inspire confidence in those around you.
- Have an eye for whilst analysing and spotting trends in performance to help continually improve the operation.
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leicester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A