Website Tesco PLC
The Lead Product Manager for Tesco’s group UK and International apps is a highly strategic and visible role within Tesco. In this role you will be shaping how an entire nation shops by integrating contextually aware apps into the shopping journeys of Britain’s largest grocery retailer.You will lead a team of product managers and define and execute the vision and strategy for Tesco’s group wide app portfolio. While your teams will directly develop features for online and physical retail, Loyalty, and Payment, the strategy work will also span Banking and Telecom, across 6 international markets. Your experience should span multiple apps and prove your ability to think beyond individual features to optimise the broader customer experience and business positioning.
- Work with my team and peers to develop shared, ambitious OKRs and hold ourselves accountable to these.
- Prioritise roadmaps with multiple optimisation criteria and decisively resolve trade-offs with peers and senior leaders.
- Have accountability for a complex product domain, and drive product strategy, roadmap and execution for that by leading a team of talented PMs.
- Relentlessly seek to understand the needs and pains of my customers and business stakeholders.
- Steer my team in the right direction by putting best team members in the most value generating products/ business priorities.
- Empower my team to perform beyond their own expectations by removing barriers and creating the right context for their success.
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A