As the face of Tesco out on the road, our Customer Delivery Drivers get the opportunity to meet and talk to different customers in their homes every day. That’s why this role is about much more than just driving: it’s about helping others and delivering great service, with a smile. Being a Customer Delivery Driver its hands on, and full of variety. No two shifts are ever the alike – customer’s look for help in all kinds of different ways. For most of the day you’ll feel like your own boss, delivering to your customers but with a team of managers and colleagues back at the centre ready to support you when you need them. You’ll meet great people, learn new things and be part of a specialist, diverse team where everyone is welcome. Whether you are looking for stability or flexibility to suit your lifestyle, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you.
- Drive safely, responsibly and within the law.
- To serve your customer’s with a smile & look after their deliveries as if they were your own
- Represent the Tesco brand whilst on the UK roads.
- Load your van where required and do regular checks to make sure it’s road worthy
- Able to adhere to the GB Domestic Driving Rules
- Calm under pressure
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- A UK/EU/EEA Driving licence (Full or Automatic only) for at least 12 months with no more than 3 penalty points.
- Friendly, approachable and reliable
- Able to adapt to working in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Slough, England
Application Deadline: N/A