This job contributes to Starbucks success by coordinating the movement of raw materials from warehouse storage to production locations as well as moving product from warehouse to distribution centers in accordance with production, delivery schedules and other business requirements. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding princples.
- Completes required documentation of product and raw material movement. Supports scheduled production throughput levels to meet team goals for reliability and budget standards.
- Ensures all outbound product is available for distribution
- Ensures quality by continually reviewing work to detect and correct errors.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Manages dock door and tracks incoming purchase orders. Works with scheduling partners to identify shortages in production plan and communicate to appropriate departments and partners.
- Coordinates movement of raw materials from the warehouse to production locations. Initiates material moves to Work in Process (WIP) locations based on data from transfer reports. Reviews and acts upon messages from the computerized inventory system.
- Perform inventory counts, reconcile and make visual check of on-hand raw materials, and execute test requests.
- Performs a range of shipping, receiving and inventory control duties, including loading and unloading of trailers, replenishing stock, and filling orders.
- Works to resolve shipping errors
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Augusta, GA
Application Deadline: N/A