This position contributes to Starbucks success by assuming end-to-end responsibility for planning and launching large and complex programs in the Customer and Retail Technology space . We design, build and nurture a digital ecosystem that elevates the Starbucks brand and grows our business by amplifying human connections, relationships and experiences. To be successful, the candidate needs to be a strategic, creative, data-driven leader with deep expertise launching large and complex enterprise initiatives across digital and retail products.
- Develop and drive change management strategies for large initiatives to ensure results have the greatest impact on the organization and achieve strong adoption.
- Build relationships with leaders at all levels and maintain clear channels of communication with stakeholders and project team members to negotiate priorities and manage risks. Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Colloborate with Marketing, Retail and Store Ops leaders in partnership with Product and Engineering leadership to understand enterprise business problems and technology needs. Provide thought leadership to determine how to deliver streamlined processes, and execute against the enterprise priorities.
- Plan and execute against a roadmap of program and project deliverables for Customer and Retail Technology in partnership with
- Product Management . Provide subject-matter expertise in program and project management practices as well as product management
- Directly manage partners to successfully deliver outcomes while enabling each partner to realize their unique potential. Coach and share your perspective, experience and expertise to improve the work of others.
Qualification & Experience:
- Over 5 years of experience leading change management initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field (Masters / MBA preferred)
- Over 10 years of project, program and portfolio management experience launching complex programs in the digital and retail products space.
- Over 5 years of people management experience coaching and leading Program and Project Managers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Application Deadline: N/A