Website Social Security Administration
- The incumbent serves as technical expert responsible for developing and adjudicating the most complex, non-routine Title II and/or Title XVI cases and on public fraud issues in specific claims and post-entitlement cases, provides lead role in technical training and mentoring other employees, provides technical expertise on the most effective use of software/systems to process specific complex claims and post-entitlement actions.
- Official Personnel Folders will not be reviewed.
- You must indicate on the SSA45 if you are in/or have held a temp promotion/detail.
- All application forms submitted become the property of SSA Human Resources.
- Requests for copies of application documents will not be accepted.
- All application materials must be received by the closing date.
- Applicants must be in good standing.
- Applicants must have a fully successful rating of record.
Company: Social Security Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Decatur, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A