Co-ordinates audit procedures and processes, monitoring compliance and, conducting investigations and risk analysis to determine the extent of variation or non-conformance to statutory requirements, policies and procedures, preparing and presenting comments and opinions and providing guidance on the interpretation of principles to enable re alignment of functions and responsibilities ensuring the activities of SITA are conducted and concluded in a credible manner.
- Information dissemination;
- Monitoring compliance;
- Risk analysis;
- Audit investigations;
- Information management and reports
- 3-4 years’ Auditing experience.
- The incumbent will be required to engage with various stakeholders/role players and to travel nationally/internationally, as and when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Auditing (NQF Level 6).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Erasmuskloof
Application Deadline: N/A