To provide an effective administrative service to the Commissioning Office by administrating all proposals, concepts, ideas and licenses that are submitted to the Division both internal and external.
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data and identifying solutions
- Manage communication and relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Update and maintain Commissioning Reports for Compliance, Regulatory and Audit divisions (eg recording disputes, resolutions, etc)
- Ensure effective file management and planning and ensuring Commissioning Protocols and Terms of Trade in relation to commissioning and acquisitions is followed.
- Perform general office administration
- Ensure Commissioning compliance in record-keeping, data capturing and data distribution
- Manage the preparation and archiving of project files (electronic and hard copies) within the TV value chain
- Coordinate the compilation and design of RFP books and Commissioning Open Window notices in conjunction with Local Productions, Platforms and supply chain management
- Setting up and facilitating bid evaluation and pitching sessions
- Create and update records for all proposals for 100% Commissions, Unsolicited, Advertiser-Funded Proposals, Co-Productions, Local Licenses, International formats,
- Local formats and Internal productions
- Maintain, cleanse and populate producer database on corporate and mandate requirements (eg. regional, women, disabled, youth, B-BBEE, SMME)
- Manage the flow of communication to internal and external clients and interested parties and ensuring the commissioning and acquisition process is administered in line with SABC’s governance processes and standard operating procedures.
- Prepare bid evaluation/adjudication reports
- Providing secretariat services to the commissioning value chain
- Relationship building and teamwork
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project
- National Diploma in Media Studies, Communications or related qualification (NQF 6)
- Project management
- Understanding of broadcasting policy and related regulations
- Knowledge and understanding of broadcasting.
- 2-3 Years’ Experience in Office Administration or Broadcasting / Media Environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication and presentation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A