Manage resources, systems/ equipment and facilities, coordinate radio outside broadcast productions and oversee systems design and -support in order to contribute to SABC broadcast content.
- Identify capital budget requirements
- Do accurate forecasting of utilization
- Monitor cost recovery as per OB procedures.
- Accurate monthly reporting on achievement of Sections’ objectives
- Achieve agreed upon targets.
- Position OB operations in line with customer requirements and broadcast best practice
- Monitor successful down-cascading of strategy & business plans
- Provide input in the development and implementation of SABC Outside Broadcast Strategy.
- Give input to rates/ tariffs in line with pricing structure
- Compile and submit operational budget
- Good understanding of equipment & facilities within broadcasting production environment
- Advanced understanding of broadcast standards
- Advanced understanding of broadcast operations
- Exposure in relevant fields such as music production, production planning, finance and administration and OB environment.
- At least 5 years relevant broadcast experience in studio and OB work of which at least three years on Senior Operator Level
- Advanced understanding of customer requirements
- 3 Year National Diploma (Electronics –Light Current) (NQF6)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A