Website Royal Mail
The Service Manager represents Royal Mail in the delivery of all existing and new IT Services that supports Royal Mails business. The role is responsible for ensuring that Royal Mails IT Services are delivered as specified in the formal agreements between the Business, the Technology Organisation and the Suppliers.
- Proactively search for opportunities to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the Royal Mails IT services. Lead the implementation of Service Improvement Plans
- Present the performance management reports from Service Providers in a format that provides insight and allows effective, informed management decision making and awareness
- Work closely with other teams in Service Delivery to ensure all new services and changes to existing service are accepted into Service in a controlled and seamless manner
- Support the Senior Service Manager to ensure appropriate Service Level Agreements between the Business and Service Delivery. Review Service Level Agreements with both customers and suppliers on a periodic basis and verify they are fit for business need
- Perform the out of hours duty manager role on a rota basis, and co-ordinate Service Providers to resolve Major Incidents
- Have experience in Service Management and Service Level Agreements
- Must be able to work with the technical staff from the Suppliers on a day-day basis.
- Experience of working in an ITIL compliant environment (ITIL qualified Desirable)
- Excellent track record of managing suppliers in reaching successful outcome
- Have strong analytical capabilities and excellent communication skills
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sheffield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A