Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Kitchen professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Chef de Cuisine you are responsible for the directing, training, supervising, planning and coordinating of all areas within the culinary department including any projects requested by the Executive Chef. Your role is to ensure a quality product for our guests and secure profit margins and will include key responsibilities such as:
- Ensure the quality and cleanliness of all food displays as per the SOPs
- Ensure consistent on the job training session for culinary colleagues and promote health and safety
- Monitor all aspects pertaining to the control of the hotel’s food cost
- Ensure maximum creativity in all food displays
- Ensure consistency and highest quality in the taste, presentation and appropriate food temperature for food served in your respective kitchen area
- Ensure HACCP standards are implemented and follow the appropriate hygiene standards as per municipality requirements at all times
- Supervising People
- Understanding Differences
- Planning for Business
- Drive for Results
- Customer Focus
- You should have a professional kitchen apprenticeship or chefs training course and at least two years experiences in quality establishments along with excellent culinary skills.
- The ability to communicate well in English and a proven track of food preparation, presentation and preservation knowledge is an essential.
- Supervising Operations
- Effective Communication
- Understanding Hotel Operations
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Al Ain, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A