Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Night Auditor you are responsible to conduct night audits and prepare summaries of rebates, paid outs and daily revenue report, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Print business call journal and ensure that all long distance calls and faxes are supported with Business Calls Authorization voucher
- Read Night Auditors Logbook for any instructions from the Income Auditor
- Print ‘Revenue Report today Gross and Budget’ and split service charge and tax for room revenue
- Verify room rate variance report, post room and tax for the day
- Print reports and tally with supporting vouchers, e.g. visa income, ‘Marhaba’ charges, miscellaneous income, etc.
- Export Micros revenue to the Opera live data and run pre-audit back up
- Verify guest ledger charges from concessionaires with their summary
- Verify approvals for complimentary rooms, late checkouts with no charges and day use room charges
- Run file maintenance and prepare daily revenue report
- Supervising Operations
- Understanding Hotel Operations
- Driving for Results
- Customer Focus
- Planning for Business
- Supervising People
- You should have a degree in hotel management or accounting and at least one year previous experiences within a hotel environment.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, FBM and SUN System is an asset.
- Understanding Differences
- Effective Communication
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A