Website Ross Stores
Manages the protection of company assets, health, safety, security and fire prevention programs. Monitors and adheres to the policies and procedures relating to accident prevention, safety, health, environment, security and fire prevention/protection. Implements Shortage control methods, conducts internal and external investigations.
- Coordinates monitors and maintains inspection records of fire and intrusion protection equipment. Works in conjunction with local, state and federal agencies and insurance underwriter to ensure compliance to requirements. Ensures fire and intrusion equipment is operable and when approved, obtains new equipment or necessary repairs. Ensures fire hazards are eliminated and conducts drills to maintain fire fighting readiness.
- Manages contract security relations (When applicable).
- Maintains working relationship with local police and fire departments.
- Maintains a high awareness towards safety, damage and loss prevention by conducting training seminars/programs to associates.
- Co-chairs monthly safety committee and the Executive Incident Review Board meetings for the purpose of maintaining a safe and healthful workplace and preventing accidents and injuries.
- Manages the development, implementation and administration of operational policies, programs and systems within functional areas. Establishes methods and procedures for departmental work activities; identifies and resolves operational problems; and communicates expertise and approvals concerning departmental activities.
- Reviews and evaluates DC inventory, shrinkage, damage, OSHA recordable, compensation costs and initiates appropriate actions to control and reduce loss, documenting all issues utilizing Wazauga.
- Hires, orientates, trains, evaluates; recommends pay increases and develops associates. When necessary, carries out disciplinary actions or recommends termination of employment.
- Oversees, implements and monitors loss prevention policies and procedures to minimize theft and drug-related activities. Oversees and assists investigations and initiates criminal prosecution as necessary.
Company: Ross Stores
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brookshire, TX
Application Deadline: N/A