Website Rite Aid
Rite Aid is a company dedicated to the health and wellness of the communities we serve. Our Pharmacy Technicians know many of their patients on a first name basis, including entire families! We may be a little bias but we think we offer some of the best benefits in the industry. And especially for our Pharmacy Technicians, we provide upfront training that leads to a Pharmacy Technician certification within 6 months of employment.
- Accurately completing specific steps in the production of a prescription such as pulling correct medications from the shelves, counting pills and resolving insurance issues.
- Communicate with doctor’s offices regarding questions or issues about their patient’s prescriptions.
- Take a lead role in maintaining the Pharmacy department including with inventory management and keeping the pharmacy clean and organized.
- Provide compassionate patients service aiming to help the patient solve their problems with their prescriptions and also educating patients about opportunities for pharmacist provided clinical services.
- Perform computer data entry of prescription information. (We use a proprietary prescription processing and insurance billing system known to be one of the best in the industry)
- You enjoy providing excellent and compassionate service to customers and patients.
- You can do simple math including adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing.
- Due to certain laws, you must be at least18 years old and be able to pass a drug test.
- You can see the bigger picture while still focusing on details.
- You are able to and even enjoy collaborating with co-workers.
- You keep customer and patient health information confidential.
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hopewell, VA
Application Deadline: N/A