Website Rand Water
Reporting to the Senior Process Supervisor-Operations, the successful candidate will be responsible for the monitoring fore bay level, main pumps, pump outputs, destination station, pump efficiencies and to capture all information as required by the Senior Process Supervisor for compilation of daily and monthly reports.
- Monitoring of pump performance and taking of daily readings
- Ensuring that the working environment is safe and comply with Occupational, Health and Safety regulations.
- Starting and stopping of pumps and following the required operating procedures.
- Raw water abstraction by controlling pumping through the intake pumps.
- Opening and closing of valves. Perform inspection for any leaks or other abnormalities.
- Ensure that the ISO9001 requirements are met and complied with at all times
- Reporting defects on the plant on time to ensure maximum plant availability.
- Computer literate
- Grade 12 combined with NQF level 4 Water and Waste Water Process Supervision
- Seven years combined working experience in plant, pump operating, supervision and computer environment is essential
- A valid Code B drivers’ license and the ability to pass Rand Water’s K53 Test.
Company: Rand Water
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vereeniging
Application Deadline: N/A