Website Rand Water
Rand water is looking for a candidate who will be responsible for providing effective secretarial and administrative function within Transport department
- Administration and Control of the Rand Water Fleet Fuel Cards
- Creating of PowerPoint slides
- Create and maintain open channels of communication with the department’s customers.
- Ensure stock levels of stationery, and refreshments are sufficient and available
- Taking and distributing of Meetings Minutes
- Capturing of Fleet Vehicle Log Sheets on week
- Provide Secretarial and Admin support for Transport Manager and Sectional Supervisors
- Working knowledge of MS Access and Maximo will be an advantage.
- 3 years experience
- Analytical skills to do fault finding and problem solving
- Computer literacy in MS Office is essential, with the emphasis on MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, SAP, Maximo.
- Secretarial Diploma
- Administrative Skills
- Previous experience/exposure to a vehicle repairs and fleet administration will be an advantage.
- Office Administration Diploma
- Standard 12 or equivalent
- Ability to communicate at all levels – verbal (face to face), verbal (telephonic) and written (electronic and hand written).
Company: Rand Water
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A