Perform work on key areas as part of a team. Bookkeeping, preparation of financial statements, management statements, client budgets and general accounting functions for various entities including individuals/sole proprietors, trusts and companies.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Accredited degree will be advantages, need to be busy in studying for an accredited degree.
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Proficient in English and Afrikaans
- Sound administration skills
- Computer literate – knowledge of Ms Word and Excel
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Self motivated and pay attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or as part of team
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mahikeng
Application Deadline: N/A