Website Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc.
We’re looking for Team Members to become part of our Popeyes family…people with skills and behaviors to create memorable experiences for our guests. What does this mean? It means we want people who are passionate about providing guests with the best experience possible. It means we want people who take food seriously yet have fun preparing and serving it. It means we need people who are committed to contributing to the collaborative spirit of the team and who are energized by the opportunity to learn, grow and explore their career potential.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Available to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Minimum Age: 16 years old.
- Must have a friendly and courteous demeanor. Is a team player.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to resolve issues in compliance with Popeyes standards.
- Commitment to providing excellent guest service skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with guests and team members.
- Consistently talk to and listen to fellow team members and guests.
- Consistently push to open and close door to store and storage shed as well as cooler and freezers.
- Previous Restaurant Experience: Preferred.
- Must be able to consistently carry products/boxes and miscellaneous weighing no more than 60 pounds.
- Consistently kneel and follow proper lifting procedures.
- Consistently operate registers.
- Consistently handle product preparation.
- Consistently stand during serving customers and training.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 15 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Frequently stoop to pick up supplies and trash.
Company: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A