Website Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc.
We’re looking for Team Members to become part of our Popeyes family…people with skills and behaviors to create memorable experiences for our guests. What does this mean? It means we want people who are passionate about providing guests with the best experience possible. It means we want people who take food seriously yet have fun preparing and serving it. It means we need people who are committed to contributing to the collaborative spirit of the team and who are energized by the opportunity to learn, grow and explore their career potential.
- Holds self accountable to meet performance expectations
- Loves team members and guests through behaviors, actions and decisions each day
- Acts with integrity and honesty, and promote the culture of Popeyes
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Greet guests to make them feel comfortable and welcome.
- Take guests’ food orders and handle cash and credit transactions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the brand and menu items.
- Shows compassion, care and concern towards other team members and guest
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Available to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to resolve issues in compliance with Popeyes standards.
- Must have a friendly and courteous demeanor. Is a team player.
- Minimum Age: 16 years old.
- Commitment to providing excellent guest service skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to communicate effectively with guests and team members.
Company: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Orleans, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A