Website Pacific Gas and Electric Company
Facilitates PG&E’s business vision by improving service quality, increasing capabilities through the development\deployment of infrastructure and core business productivity application functionality, implementing new technology, reducing costs.
- Continuous monitoring of emerging tools and technologies to assure the most appropriate technology is being proposed and deployed
- Drives and contributes to the continuous improvement of Infrastructure components, monitoring and processes
- Ensures appropriate resources are assigned to each project/program.
- Communicates and champions the infrastructure requirements necessary to execute the IT portfolio
- Highly collaborative, able to work cross-functionally; possessing the ability to forge relationships and partner effectively
- Achieve results through others by setting and communicating goals and metrics, monitoring progress; providing ongoing coaching and feedback, and reinforcing behaviors that drive high performance.
- Establishes Development Plans for staff
- Develops relationship across IT, with the goal of growing meaningful relationships that will facilitate collaborations and communications.
- Ensures compliance to Standards/regulations and governance processes
- Develops and manage to a set of meaningful metrics to demonstrate the efficiency and effectiveness of the team on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- ITIL-Information Technology Infrastructure Library Manager certification
- PMI-Project Management Institute PMP-Project Management Professional certification
- ITIL-Information Technology Infrastructure Library Practitioner certification
- Masters Degree in job-related discipline or equivalent experience
- LSS-Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or job-related discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience in project management, IT-Information Technology, 3 years
- Utility industry experience, regulated
Company: Pacific Gas and Electric Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stockton, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A