Be the custodian of Customer Insights and retail product performance through the use of data . Create and evaluate business opportunities through the analysis of internal and external data.
- Analyse data to identify prospective opportunities and conduct the related due diligence
- Using external data to understand the dynamics of a PEP customer from both purchasing and demographic perspectives.
- Provide a data/insight-driven plan to develop and build category and overall business objectives
- Drive Market Research projects – both Qualitative and Quantitative – give input into proposal, questionnaire design, analysing outputs and creating reports
- Extract and analyse market data, to understand and present category insights and shifting trends.
- Direct PEPKOR DNA in the development of dashboards for the use of tracking and trending customer behaviour and Brand Insights
- Track the effectiveness and success rate of promotions using both internal and external data to identify gaps and opportunities in execution to improve ROI.
- Assess customer opportunities, analyse competitor behaviour and interpret retail strategy
- Support wider business in compiling relevant case arguments using available insights and market data
- Computer literacy – MS office and/ or Google- Suite
- Working knowledge of data analytics tools (data studio, tableau)
- At least 3 years’ retail experience in market research or insights
- Experience in developing management reports within a Planning/Sales environment as well as generating key insights from them.
- Knowledge of statistical software ( e.g. SPSS, SAS, Sequel, Python) would be an advantage
- 3-year diploma/degree (BComm or Marketing)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Parow
Application Deadline: N/A