An opportunity exists for an Experienced Medical Technician/Medical Technologist/Medical Laboratory Scientist to join the team at our Panorama branch in Cape Town. We are seeking an individual with a proven track record of displaying Clinical competence and who has a high level of ethics and integrity while consistently aligning with the PathCare values.
- Ability to oversee and train junior staff and students
- Must be fluent in English with an understanding of Afrikaans
- 3-5 years’ Clinical experience post HPCSA registration
- Training certificates for the Alinity, Rapid Lab 500 and Roche Sysmex will be advantageous.
- Experience in Haematology slide reviews will be advantageous
- Experience in technical procedure development and implementation
- Computer literate with Meditech knowledge is advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
- Client-focused with strong interpersonal relations
- Problem-solving ability (including QC and instrument related)
- Must be prepared to work shifts, weekends & public holidays
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A