As Retail Team Leader, you maintain an environment that promotes employee learning and customer service through encouragement and coaching. You help to identify the priorities of each day, delegate necessary tasks and train Customer Experience Guides. You partner with the General Manager and Assistant Manager to ensure operational and brand objectives are met even in their absence.
- You assist management in the hiring of people who pursue passions that are related to our products and philosophy.
- You offer proactive coaching (both constructive and complimentary) to continually elevate customer service.
- You partner with the Visual Merchandiser to identify and execute regular priorities.
- You ensure the safety and well-being of all customers and employees.
- You assist in training and development of all team members, and foster an environment of continued learning.
- You open and close the store, including securing all assets.
- You identify growth opportunities for team members and partner with management to address them.
- You ensure optimal inventory levels on the sales floor.
- You empower the staff to offer outstanding service through consistent personal example and encouragement.
- Able to safely lift boxes up to 55 pounds.
- Able to regularly perform store maintenance: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean.
- Able to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- Excited to uncover and foster the development of team members for the betterment of the business.
- Demonstrates an approachable leadership presence and can prioritize, delegate and coach a team.
- Able to reach overhead, bend, squat, kneel and carry products necessary for customer service, inventory stocking and store merchandising.
- Comfortable climbing ladders.
- Able to walk up and down a staircase carrying boxes, products and other necessary items.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A