The Digital Marketing Specialist will support digital strategy and acquisition on the Digital Media, Paid & Purpose team. This individual has a strong working knowledge of modern digital ad UIs and reporting capabilities within those, creating reports that enable data-informed decision making.
- Research digital media platforms, ad placements, and competitor strategy, identifying opportunities for innovation. RFP new vendors as needed.
- Analyze paid media in-market performance, providing recommendations accordingly. Create ad hoc performance insights to help inform campaign strategy.
- Assist with asset planning, keyword strategy, and implementation of search marketing campaigns, including coordination of seasonal campaign and testing results.
- Build trafficking sheets, providing UTM codes and working with operations to ensure media is following best practices. Build and deploy audiences to digital media platforms.
- Partner with Digital Strategists to coordinate direct campaign buys: negotiate with publishers, support tracking implementation, partner with marketers to craft strategy, and provide performance recaps.
- Support Director and Digital Strategists in budgeting: assist with monthly breakouts, revise Insertion Orders from publishers as needed, and reconcile planned vs. actual spend at the end of a season.
- Support acquisition marketing efforts, acting as a point of contact for external agencies running affiliate, paid search, paid social, and programmatic buys. Elevate strategic questions as needed.
- Experience with web analytic software such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics and UTM tracking codes
- You are process-oriented and seek out ways to improve workflows.
- You have a strong attention to detail and can QA trafficking sheets to deploy ads.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, you work well with team members, and you like giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- A deep knowledge of ad user interfaces including Google Ads, Pinterest Ads, and Snapchat Ads, ability to navigate through these UIs efficiently
- Ecommerce experience preferred
- 2+ years managing digital media, either in-house or at an agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ventura, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A