Website Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
- Handle all customer interactions and potential issueseturns courteously and professionally.
- Consistently treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Support sales floor, fitting room, cash wrap, back of house, as required.
- You’re able to learnand utilize technology.
- You’re able tomaneuver around sales floor, stockroom, office and lift up to 30 lbs., with orwithout a reasonable accommodation.
- You’re able towork shifts that meet the needs of the business; flexible and/or consistentscheduling may be available.
- You act in linewith our values and guiding principles.
- You are open tofeedback, communicate well and take action as required.
Company: Old Navy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denton, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A