Website Old Navy
As an Assistant General Manager, you’ll work with the General Manager to create, execute and maintain the store business plan. You’re a critical leader in driving profitable sales growth through all aspects of the store including; customer and product operations, merchandising, and talent development. You are responsible for supporting the execution of the store strategy to achieve performance goals. You’ll lead others by teaching and coaching Assistant Managers, Leads, Experts and Brand Associates to cultivate a high performing team to deliver a best-in-class experience to our customers. You are expected to lead the team in the absence of your General Manager.
- Build effective teams and drive a culture of high performance and engagement.
- Support the execution of performance goals and developmental plans for store team.
- Perform Service Leader duties.
- Ensure consistent execution of standard operating procedures.
- Represent the brand and understand the competition and retail landscape.
- Promote community involvement.
- Leverage an omni-channel to deliver a frictionless customer experience.
- Ensure all compliance standards are met.
- Support strategies and processes using a customer-centric mindset to delivers results and drives store sales.
- Recruit, hire, onboard, develop and lead a team of managers and employees.
- Be accountable for team performance through teaching, coaching and providing feedback to build capabilities.
- Own assigned area of responsibility.
- Implement action plans to maximize efficiencies and productivity.
Company: Old Navy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN
Application Deadline: N/A