Website Old Mutual
This role focuses on business imperatives of significant operational and or tactical importance at a specific point in time and is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts, over periods of up to a year.
- Compliance to regulatory findings especially when the close out, change and / or modification of systems and processes occur.
- Completion of a Central Programme QA and identify delivery gaps.
- The consolidated implementation of AML and Tax compliance changes does not lead to blockages / obstacles in the business and the appropriate risk / compliance trade-offs are considered.
- That process and business changes do not lead to unintended AML and Tax Compliance degradation
- The compilation and sign-off of the required reports as per relevant periodic requests, viz. Business Risk Overview report, Quarterly Risk report.
- Conduct the necessary gap analyses when business changes are introduced, especially process impacts.
- A co-ordinated view of the Personal Finance (PF) state of AML and Tax compliance, gaps and remedial action required, is provided and managed.
- That all AML and Tax legislative changes impacting PF are timeously implemented resulting in a compliant outcome.
- That the responsible business areas have actions with evidence in place to improve the incidents of non-compliance.
- That the relevant business areas’ monitoring and reporting capabilities evidence the required legislative outcome (ensuring that the right things measured and reported).
- Negotiation and Influencing skills
- Applicable tertiary qualification
- Ability to work under pressure
- At least 5 years’ working experience in the financial services Industry.
- High degree of synthesis
- Implementation of legislative or tax changes
- Financial Services Distribution Experience.
- Stakeholder Management
- Action oriented
- Systems thinking
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of AML and Tax Legislation
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pinelands
Application Deadline: N/A