Website Old Mutual
Provide quality direct sales service that results in the production of business from new and existing sources, which contributes to the profitability and growth of the company. Manage the end-to-end customer experience for new and existing business by providing first line support to resolve queries.
- Conduct a comprehensive risk evaluation for the client.
- Monitor and resolve escalated client queries and complaints timeously.
- Identify and execute on innovative methods to build own insurance portfolio.
- Maintain a minimum agreed quote to sales ratio.
- Perform after sales service tasks according to allocated portfolio of customers.
- Prospect for new clients through networking, cold calling and door to door canvassing.
- Maintain an agreed NTU – and Cancellation ratio.
- Sell according to agreed targets for the day, week and month.
- Manage and drive portfolio profitability and growth by ensuring that on-going service and support (amendments, renewals, and claims) provided to clients is delivered on time and improves the quality of the business underwritten.
- Provide solutions to clients by selling non-life products aligned to their needs.
- Continuously build client base to secure future portfolio growth.
- Maintain minimum agreed quote volumes.
- Identify and action on cross & up selling opportunities across all products.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Direct sales Valid Driver’s Licence with own reliable transport
- Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate.
- Minimum of 2 years experience’ in non-life insurance.
- FAIS Compliant in Non-life Commercial product category.
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria
Application Deadline: N/A