Website Old Mutual
The position of Broker Account Manager (BAM) provides you with the opportunity to flex your business development and marketing skills while effectively determining your own rewards! This creates an excellent opportunity to build your own business, while still reporting and enjoying the benefits of working for a big Insurance company.
- Supporting the broker in their practice (cost efficiency and compliance)
- Promoting and educating(up-skilling) Financial Advisers on OM’s offering/products
partnering with the Sales Support to ensure efficient administration
- Marketing (sell) OM‘s products to Financial Advisers
- Building partnering relationships with Financial Advisers
- Promoting self-service tool and systems usage with Financial Advisers
- Relationship builder
- Service and customer focused
- Knowledge of the Financial Services industry is essential
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Broker Consultant or in similar role is essential.
- Socially confident and skilled to communicate well
- Code 8 driver’s license and own transport.
- Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Energy and positive attitude/o
- A 3 year degree is a minimum requirement
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gqeberha
Application Deadline: N/A