We conduct research, use state-of-the-art equipment and review methods of operation so that we may continually improve the quality of the games that we produce.
- Participates in assigned visual character content for use in product user interface.
- Participates in assigned illustrations, 3D models, and textures for characters and other character related content.
- Participates in assigned animations for 3D and 2D assets.
- Participates in the creation of character content that meets required direction and quality specifications.
- Experienced with game development pipelines and game engines (E.g. Unreal, Unity or a proprietary engine)
- Capable of excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Proven artistic and technical skills in basic 3D and or 2D art production.
- Can respond to feedback and iterations quickly and efficiently.
- Proven proficiency with commercial art production software (E.g. Photoshop, Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter, etc).
- Undergraduate degree in art or related field; or equivalent education and experience
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Redmond, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A