Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, this role is responsible for providing administrative support to the day-to-day functions of the Human Resources department, as well as being responsible for processing the fortnightly and monthly payroll for the organisation of about 100 employees.
- Assisting with the preparation and issuing of employment agreements and related documentation.
- Acting as a backup for processing invoices.
- Coordinating annual flu shots for all employees when required.
Project based work as required.
- Maintenance of personnel records in soft and hard copy format, filing and archiving of documents within the HR Department, and other administrative support.
- Supporting the on-boarding and off-boarding process via Preceda payroll system.
- Supporting HR processes across recruitment, training, on-boarding, induction, and off-boarding/termination processes.
- Maintenance and distribution of Service Award records.
- Reception duties as required.
- Maintenance and updating of the Administration, Performance, and Training modules on the ELMO platform.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn.
- Experience with Preceda (Ascender) software system highly desirable.
- 2+ years’ experience in HR related role.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources and/or relevant human resource experience.
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills.
- Previous experience processing payroll in a mid-sized organisation and liaising with an external payroll provider.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Scoresby, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A