Rata Social Services NPC is a registered NPO and CPO with a Christian ethos and our main focus is the protection of children against all forms of abuse through statutory intervention (removal from parental care, children’s court inquiries and foster care services).
- Experience in statutory work (child protection services) is highly recommended
- Computer literate
- Registered with the SACSSP
- Valid code 08 driver’s license and driving experience (persons with only a learner’s license will not be considered and a driving test is compulsory)
- Applicable BA (Social work) Degree
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- To serve the specific communities that we are responsible for, applicants have to understand, speak and write English and Afrikaans (this will be tested).
- Emotional intelligence and resilience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Klerksdorp
Application Deadline: N/A