As a Technical Research Specialist, you’ll rely on your strong Netflix product knowledge, curiosity, and great judgment to identify and drive improvements in the Netflix product and Customer Support platform through the investigation of escalations. You will be focused on research and prioritization, rather than solutions. In addition to the technical requirements, great interpersonal skills with our customers, partners, and global peers are critical components of success in this role.
- Coordinate and assist Customer Service responses to global service issues and outages.
- Partner with our global customer base and varying levels of customer service to gain an understanding of issues.
- Serve as the touchpoint for in-depth technical and product-based questions, and escalations from our global Customer Support teams.
- Investigate complex technical issues impacting the Netflix service using a suite of tools, and document your findings and recommendations.
- Optimize efficiency and minimize customer impact by identifying emerging trends through various datasets and visualizations.
- Maintain and develop knowledge base articles for ongoing issues that will be utilized by our Customer Support teams to troubleshoot, resolve and/or escalate.
- Provide insightful requests for enhancements to tools and processes that maximize efficiency and value.
- Maintain and develop external-facing help center articles for known errors or behaviors that will be used by customers to resolve issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; Additional languages are a big plus.
- At least four years of experience in technical research, support analyst, data analyst, research engineer, or technical support engineer role.
- Experience creating, editing, and maintaining knowledge base and/or training documentation.
- Experience partnering, collaborating, and sharing knowledge with global teams.
- Familiarity with streaming devices, IT or streaming support is an advantage.
- Intimate knowledge and experience with Google G Suite, JIRA, Confluence, Kibana, Tableau, Zendesk, SQL, or similar products.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines
Application Deadline: N/A