To be successful you will need to have a real interest in Production Safety and also the ability to see the big picture and connect the dots. You will need to have a collaborative way of working and be concise and clear in your communications, especially with cross-cultural stakeholders, and when providing context about why certain work is prioritized or building understanding of local context for our global Production makers.
- Engages with other regional production safety coordinators to support the global development of Production Health and Safety at Netflix.
- Supports the EMEA Production Health and Safety team in the management and development of Production Health and Safety across productions.
- Supports the coordination of Netflix production safety activities for self-managed productions, working closely with our Production Safety Managers.
- Supports the development and implementation of meaningful regional updates and reporting for Production Health and Safety EMEA.
- Builds understanding of the internal systems and tools that can support Production Health and Safety within EMEA and supports Health and Safety Managers in engaging with these and updating data and reviewing data.
- Supports with clarifying interdepencies and impacts of Production Safety team activity across EMEA and other regions (APAC, LATAM and UCAN) to maintain alignment as appropriate and maximise impact
- Creates a positive atmosphere of professionalism and support
- Proactively identifies other critical opportunities to support the department and company.
- Works closely with other Physical Production and cross-functional Coordinators to align on any project or title activity, in an effort to minimise duplication and enable the greatest impact from our work.
- Works independently without direct management supervision
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent manners
- Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production safety issues and emerging trends
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Gdrive, MS Word, Excel. AirTable a plus
- Great communicator who can build strong working relationships with internal and external partners and vendors.
- 3-5 years experience in a health and safety environment or production space.
- Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information
- Team player with an ability to supervise several projects in a fast-paced environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A