A successful candidate will be self-motivated, flexible, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and attention to detail, at all times. This position is fast moving and requires someone who is a positive and proactive thinker able to exercise good judgment with clear communication. Prior experience in Visual Effects is not a prerequisite, but is preferred. A general proclivity towards seeking out and learning new software and technology that can assist in task management, is highly valued.
- Research and gather technical data from previous titles.
- Prepping resources and taking notes in team meetings.
- Ensure technical specifications are met on all VFX submissions
- Data maintenance across Netflix Production and VFX tools.
- Align with assistants from teams across the entire production organization and effectively articulate pertinent information and action items.
- Liaise & troubleshoot VFX shot submissions with vendors and/or VFX crew
- Schedule internal and external meetings for VFX across Netflix Film and Series.
- Confirm the receipt of all VFX shot submissions
- Track and follow up on action items discussed with internal cross functional teams.
- Support Studio VFX Supervision with administrative tasks and workflows under guidance of VFX Supervisor.
- Organize files and set up VFX Supervisor reviews
- Seek out and master various proprietary Netflix software tools.
- Track and distribute all VFX shot submission notes
- Proficiency in software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides and Google Mail + ShotGrid, VFX Review softwares i.e. Syncsketch, and Davinci Resolve a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
- 2+ Years in Visual Effects Production/Post Production preferred
- Strong organizational and data management skills
- Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current post process
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters and be discrete in maintaining confidential information
- Overall technical prowess with motivation to expand your knowledge base (tech curious)
- Ability to work independently, identifying problems and taking lead on developing solutions
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment assisting on several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A