To work as a team member to operate and maintain various packaging equipment in a safe and productive manner. Respond to all line stoppages quickly, and return to operation through trouble shooting and repairing the problem. Complete overhauls and changeover duties. Perform preventative maintenance in order to prevent line stoppages.
- Quality checks/Line relief
- Inventory consumptions and reversals
- General housekeeping and sanitation
- Operate and control line equipment
- Equipment changeovers
- Repair and equipment troubleshooting- work order creating and completion
- Inspections and preventative maintenance
- Willing and able to stand on a frequent basis.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to communicate written and orally in English.
- Willing and able to work various shifts.
- Willing and able to work overtime.
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Waverly, IA, US
Application Deadline: N/A