This roles provides you with the opportunity to develop and maintain strong client relationships through ongoing strategic client portfolio management and understanding client’s strategic growth path to proactively develop solutions in collaboration with the SME’s across the Bank to meet the needs of the client.
- Management of client portfolio
- Manage opportunity tracking tool
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Maximise Business Portfolio by cross selling opportunities and strengthen client relationship
- Communicate client interactions and feedback to stakeholders with regards to client developments through call reports and face-to-face discussions
- Source new business in adherence with coverage disciplines, i.e. Opportunity Tracker
- Initiate client scoping to gain client insights
- Originate and identify value business clients
- Plan and outline strategic objective for the portfolio
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant sales targets.
- Achieve net profit growth for business
- Provide accurate and reliable sales and service statistics.
- 8 years experience in a sales or relationship management role in a banking environment.
- Coordinating and securing buy-in from internal stakeholders.
- Conducting gap analysis
- Challenging the status quo with a view to improving the environment or people’s understanding
- Analysing and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data
- Comparing two or more sets of information
- Matric/ Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Building and maintaining effective cross-functional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- B. Com Accounting, B. Com Economics, Financial Management Degree, Financial Data Science Degree, CA, CFA,CIMA
- Providing professional advice/opinion
- Brainstorming ways of improving a product or situation
- Analysing situations or data that requires an evaluation of multiple factors
- Conducting root cause analysis
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A