This roles provides you with the opportunity to develop and maintain strong client relationships through ongoing strategic client portfolio management and understanding client’s strategic growth path to proactively develop solutions in collaboration with the SME’s across the Bank to meet the needs of the client. Our ideal candidate is an individual that can originate and identify opportunities, to cross sell for Business Bank and the broader Bank Group in line with strategic objectives of the Bank.
- Provide accurate and reliable sales and service statistics.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Maximise Business Portfolio by cross selling opportunities and strengthen client relationship
- Communicate client interactions and feedback to stakeholders with regards to client developments through call reports and face-to-face discussions
- Management of client portfolio
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant sales targets.
- Plan and outline strategic objective for the portfolio
Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Source new business in adherence with coverage disciplines, i.e. Opportunity Tracker
- Originate and identify value business clients
- Achieve net profit growth for business
- Manage opportunity tracking tool
- Analysing situations or data that requires an evaluation of multiple factors
- 6 years experience in a sales or relationship management role in a banking environment.
- Conducting gap analysis
- Conducting root cause analysis
- B. Com Accounting, B. Com Economics, Financial Management Degree, Financial Data Science Degree, CA, CFA,CIMA
- Building and maintaining effective cross-functional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinating and securing buy-in from internal stakeholders.
- Providing professional advice/opinion
- Analysing and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data
- Challenging the status quo with a view to improving the environment or people’s understanding
- Brainstorming ways of improving a product or situation
- Comparing two or more sets of information
- Matric/ Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Middelburg, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A