To lead and manage the unit/s by ensuring relevant processes are administered and meet business requirements.
- Minimise financial and reputational risk by ensuring accuracy of processing activities.
- Minimise operational costs by managing cost effectively within budget.
- Meet Service Level Agreements (SLA) by managing processing activities within agreed timelines and parameters.
- Obtain and provide feedback by meeting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Implement a professional customer interfacing environment by managing teams to respond to and action customer requirements within agreed
- SLA and risk parameters.
- Contribute to department budget by providing input to operational forecast.
- Understand and meet stakeholder (including Regulators) needs by building and maintaining relationships through regular interactions.
- Reduce revenue leakage by optimising revenue collection processes.
- Increase Nedbank’s market share and revenue by identifying and referring marketing opportunities to relevant clusters.
- Analysing situations or data that requires an in depth evaluation of multiple factors
- Working with clients to solve client problems
- Degree or diploma in Insurance/ Finance/Business Management/Administration
- Implementing a strategic plan
- Developing ways to minimize risks
- Providing expert advice/opinion
- Identifying trends
- Investigating and reviewing processes to improve client satisfaction
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Conducting root cause analysis
- Managing conflict situations
- Conducting gap analysis
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A