To create and increase revenue and economic profit from new and existing clients in order to achieve the banks strategic objectives and create shareholder value.
- Conduct regular portfolio reviews with clients to ensure optimum value and client retention. Identify potential new clients through prospecting to increase client base and grow market share.
- Engage with collaborative partners through collaboration forums and networks.
- Analyze customer satisfaction survey results to identify problems. Suggest improvements and implement action plans aligned to divisional customer service strategy to improve efficiencies and outputs.
- Ensure service level agreements are adhered to by following business unit process and procedure
- Conduct business activities in line with internal and external service level agreements.
- Perform in depth financial needs analysis to identify cross sell and up sell opportunities in line with business goals
- Be primary point of contact for clients by being accessible according to Nedbank client service strategy. Regular proactive interaction with clients to build and maintain relationships in line with business unit strategy.
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport is essential
- Experience in a Sales and Deal Origination related to a Corporate Client Portfolio within a Banking / Financial Services environment would be advantageous
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- 4-5 years’ Relationship management experience in the financial sector a must
- 2-3 years’ experience in Business Acquisition essential
- NQF Level 6 or Higher in a Financial or Business related field essential
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A